If you are self-employed trader, partner in a business partnership or company director, then you will need to complete a self-assessment tax return and file it with HM Revenue and Customs by the 31st January each year.

personal tax
  • You earn over £100,000 per year
  • If you have made a gain on disposal of an asset such as property or shares
  • If you are a non-resident landlord
  • You have income from land or property such as rents
  • If your income is over £50,000 and either you or your partner receive child benefit
  • You have any other income or gains
personal tax2
Registration for self-assessment
Calculation of capital gains made
Online filing with HMRC
Tax efficient planning
Calculation of trading profits of sole trader and partnership for tax purposes
Computation of income tax and national insurance liability and payment instructions
Advise on capital gains reliefs and exemptions available
Dealing with all HMRC enquiries, when required to do so

[st_divider_text position=’center’ text=’COMPANIES WE WORK WITH‘]

Captain Pawn
STS Constructions
Cash Exchange
Slammin Viynl
Red Law
Cash Converters